donderdag 20 november 2014

the Bruce Baxter Orchestra & Singers - 50 Sing Along Favorites


Tie a yellow ribbon
Hello dolly
There will never be another you
Mame
John Brown's body
When Johnny comes marching home
Hey look me over
At Trinity church
You are my sunshine
Ain't she sweet
I'm looking over a four leave clover
Nobody's sweetheart
Mr. Sandman
The Camptown races
Oh Suzannah
My grandfather's clock
Polly Wolly Doodle
Heart
Just in time 
Hey there
When i fall in love
Baby face
Somebody stole my gal
Ma, he's making eyes at me
Deep in the haert of Texas
Roll out the barrel
My old Kentucky home
Poor Old Joe
I dream of Jeannie with the light brown hair
The old folks at home
The old rustic bridge by the mill
Beautiful dreamer
Falling in love with love
I live in Trafalgar Square
You're nobody 'till somebody loves you
I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter
Friends and neighbours
Bring me sunshine
He's got the whole world in his hand
Standing on the corner
Swinging on a star
Side by side
Just walking in the rain
My happiness
Till
Sam's song
People
When you're smiling
For me and my gal
The Party's over

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten